1. Angry Orchard hard cider. Sweet, wet not dry, and like taking a bite from an apple that bites back.
2. Blush and rose "gold" bracelet. If this were in any other color, I wouldn't look twice at it. But I love rose gold, and it's so flattering with the pale pink blush color.
3. Milk--the Squirt's pick. Record consumption is one gallon in a day and a half. We drink organic 2%. Well, he does. I like vanilla flavored, no sugar added almond milk.
4. Imagine Dragons' "Radioactive." The music video is insane, in a good way.
Me: I like this song. Who sings it?
Sister: Imagine Dragons.
Me: . . . !
Me: Best. Band name. EVER.
5. Tulips. So much right now. I don't know if I've just never noticed before, but they are everywhere in the stores this time of year. Maybe it's just a phase, but I'm sort of obsessed. I like them in yellows, or the singed-tangerine color pictured here.
Five Favorites hosted at Moxie Wife. Thanks, Hallie!