Linking up with Em at The Beetle Shack.
1 & 2. The annual Independence Day party is pretty big for a small town, reaching past two hundred, at least. Can you imagine all that barbecue?
3. "Here Grandmama, you try my hat on."
4. The big red tractor holding up the even bigger American flag.
5 & 6. Old Glory.
7. No, this isn't a telescope snapshot of a distant galaxy. It's a firework over our heads and a little ways out in the wet fields.
8. A tired little boy at the end of a big, big day. Welsh at heart, British by blood, made in America.
9. Faded blue. The same photo from here with a vintage tinge.
If you're new here or coming from The Beetle Shack, check out my side bar from some new and easy ways to follow. RIP Google Reader!