33/52





"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."


We're always with our back toward home, facing the wide world--there's so much to do!  Climbing and banging and ripping and running.  We loved our days at the beach and would raise the household first thing upon waking, "Et's go!  Et's go ta beach!"

Even when I'm not blogging, I'm probably still snapping photos.  There's three sets (four photos) here to make up for the missed weeks.  I like the theme of these portraits.  He is facing away from the camera, and this is actually his norm for picture-taking.  He's not interesting in being still for the camera.  So even though these aren't the typical portraits I'd post, they're true to capturing him.  He's always on the move, too curious and busy to stop a moment for a photo for Mama.

----------

I adore little Lamb in this photo.  Not only is her mother a photographer of extraordinary vision, but she is a perfect little porcelain doll, with such an expression!  Be sure to read the heart-touching explanation behind the portrait.  I'm also taken with the point-of-view and symmetry in this portrait of Paddy.  Piper's silhouette is stunning and simple.  Lily looks like a model for precious moments, and just looking at Heath's expression makes me feel joyful.



sig

4 comments:

  1. these are so stunning, this series inspires me every week!!! thank you for adding to the inspiration and yes i agree about your linkup fave shot, she's a stunning photographer as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words, and stop by any time. x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful shots, I love how you have captured him just doing what he does xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!