Theme Thursday: Mess

Dec. 26, Second Day of Christmas.  Feast of St. Stephen, the first martyr, who was stoned in Jerusalem two years after the death of Christ and is patron of coffin makers, deacons, headaches, horses, and masons.



Santa's workshop?


I don't know about everyone else, but Advent flew by for me this year.  So I'm still putting together presents.  Got some inspiration from Santa's helper here, and I'm loving it.  Scrap-booking, collages, and basic paper-crafting are things I enjoy and have readily available, so it's the perfect option for me.  Even though it makes a mess!  No pictures of the finished products yet because some of you will probably get some in the mail before the Christmas season ends.

Happy Christmastide!  Here's one of my favorite carols to listen to while you drink hot chocolate and eat lots of Boxing Day leftovers!




Theme Thursday is hosted by Cari at Clan Donaldson.  Go and make messes merry!

sig

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!