Maternal Bragging Moment

Disclaimer: Blogger may be completely biased by  affection and grandmotherly brainwashing.  However, the accounts of accosting in the grocery store are utterly true.

InstaCam_2012-08-25_12-23-00-PMGoing anywhere with the baby is a full and conscious resignation on my part of flying under the radar and blending in.  So what if I'm having a bad hair day, I haven't shaved my legs, and all I have on is this worn-out dress and a pair of flip-flops because I wasn't expecting to be out-and-about today?

Nope, everyone and their dog stops to comment on, pet, and coddle him.  I can't tell you how many times people have told me "he needs to be in pictures" and "look at those eyes."  Though I know he's not very photogenic.

God love him.  Some day he'll get hair.

Okay, so he's still pretty cute.  But you have to see the cuteness to believe it.



1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see him again! He's beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!