{pretty, happy, funny, real}

{pretty}



Whoa, double take!  That is a screenshot of my newly tweaked blog layout.  We'll see how long it lasts.  I'm feeling very happy about it right now, though; it's a mix between mod-graphic and artsy-minimal, a nice snapshot of my taste/personality.  Pretty.  c:

{happy}



{funny}



(1)  "Dooourdy."  He hates dirt on his hands but not on his face.
(2)  "I punch like a butterfly and sting like a bee, Jack!"--Si, Duck Dynasty  (Sorry, Willy, you have no quotes that compare to that.)

{real}



There goes the ham.

---

"Capturing the context of daily life" with Like Mother, Like Daughter.

sig

5 comments:

  1. Ham is such a tricky thing!! :-) Love your blog style!! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog layout! I love it! And the photos are precious. LOVE the eyelash one- even though it stirs up in me the tiniest bit of envy. (Thanks a lot for that.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog layout and your photos are lovely! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver is the same - he comes to me asking to get his hands cleaned after making a mess - today with Jello. Silly boys. He does not say Dirty - he just expects me to know what he wants....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your real. Just too funny with the ham!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!