9/52

March 1, Feast of St. David, patron of Wales.




"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."


Afon: looking upwards, not sure what at.  A night shot outside the Knights of Columbus potluck.

Today is Saint David's Day, and I wonder if the daffodils are blooming in north Wales to welcome him.  In a little over a week's time, we'll find out.

I've explained to Afon about the move; about how Daddy has a "house" there ready for us; and drew a picture to show how we will fly on an airplane over the ocean.  It's hard to know how much he understands.  There is still so much to do.


sig

3 comments:

  1. how wonderful! good luck with the move! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... yes, so much to do... what a change it will be for you little one and you! May God bless and keep you!! Keep in touch, I will be waiting here to hear form you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *from not form... (sigh...)...

    much love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!