My Life in Lists

Things I Have to Do Today Soon


These are the virtual sticky notes I have "pinned" to the desktop background of my laptop.  By all means, feel free to comment with answers and suggestions.

In no particular order:

  • Select and edit poems to submit to Poetry Wales.  Then mail.
  • Finish transcribing my journals from Rome to prepare for editing and critique.
  • Find out about local spinning guilds.
  • Call Dr. P. about contact lens prescription.
  • Call back J.
  • Sort dirty laundry for washing later.
  • Start expenses spreadsheets for writing and tutoring/homeschooling businesses.
  • Edit look of the mommy blog to make it cleaner and more reader-friendly.
  • Prepare Thursday's tutoring lessons.
  • Write a scholarly review of the first chapter of The Mists of Avalon.
  • Prepare an excerpt from my MA thesis to post on Arthurian blog.
  • Call G., provided she has not gone into labor to have her baby.
  • Write D. a little letter.
  • Email Prof. Field about my current Arthurian "research," and his.
  • Figure out how to get Instagram (on phone or Facebook?).
  • Buy the poor baby some shoes!
  • DO NOT EAT BAD FOOD.
  • Remember I am doing the 2nd reading at Mass this Sunday.
  • Clean the bathroom.
  • Fill out and mail Miss C. my reference form for substitute teaching.
  • Get fingerprints taken at sheriff's office for substitute teaching.
  • Call back Mr. A. about renewing my Safe Enviornment Training.
  • Empty out the trunk of the car.
  • Renew library books.
  • Read and comment important daily blogs.
  • Not neglect my husband, child, God, and basic hygiene.

Oh, and try really, really hard not to pull this one:

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." -- Erasmus

2 comments:

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!