Today

Linking up with Masha over at  PiÄ™kno.  Go look at her beautiful photos!




Today, I am . . .

Feeling . . . rough.  After last month's rushing, I dropped walking in the mornings completely, and pretty much ate whatever I could get my hands on.  Then vacationing and some drinks last night with coworkers . . . I think it's time to jump on the detox bandwagon.  It's amazing knowing how much the daily routine and healthful minded habits made me feel so much better physically.

Seeing . . . all the beautiful photos from my sister-in-law's baby shower and Pensacola beach.  Hope to share some this week if things finally calm down!  (But don't count on it just yet . . . a brand new niece or nephew and a visit from a long-distance friend are coming soon!)

Smelling . . . the medicated lotion I've self-prescribed for prickly heat rash.  I'll leave it at that!

Tasting . . . nothing.  I should get some breakfast!

Listening . . . to the lawn maintenance crew outside.  Always annoying to hear that mid-morning on a day off, especially after a late night.  And this song.

Grateful . . . that summer is almost over.  It's brutal down here.  And fall is my favorite season.

Reading . . . still Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  But while I was at the beach, I casually picked up And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie and read it in two sittings.  A very enticing and easy read.

Loving . . . this warm tan I picked up from Gulf coast sunshine.

Hoping . . . for a calmer week.


sig

2 comments:

  1. I hear you with wanting to be on track again! we just got back from vacation and just eating salads again is exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Don't be shy!